The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

propulsion h2 in light blue

usajack

propulsion h2 in light blue Empty propulsion h2 in light blue

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:49 am

In my opinion, Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61735reading is of great benefit to us. For one thing, reading is a good way to make one more intelligent. For another, good habit and active attitude can be formed through it. Just as an old saying goes, books are the ladder of human progress. Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61734So important are books that we should attach significance to it.I go in for reading foreign literature, such as Celebrity Biography and How the Steel Was Tempered. Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61736Coming to know more about the author, I always choose to read something concerning theirs unbelievable experience and meaningful events. Realizing the value of time and life by them, I show more respect than sympathy to then. Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61730I wonder how they keep a positive attitude towards life.I have ever read How the Steel Was Tempered, written by Ostrovsky. The hero, Palu, facing unexpected difficulties in life, however, he chose to face bravely but bot to evade. It is his courage that has a strong impact on me. Now, no matter when and where, I try my best to be brave instead of being craven and timorous.In brief, reading a good book is just like making a good friend. So, don't waste your time. Pick up your book and read it!Now, I am a senior student in high school, who worked so hard in the past two years.Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61733 As we all know, the study burden of high school students in China is heavy. Therefore, we spend most of our time in study and we have little time to have fun. However, I still consider the days in high school are the greatest, because I develop my strong will, improve my comprehensive abilities and make good friends in high school. In daily life, I meet many problems in life and study,Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61737 but I overcome them all. In the process, I get improvement. In addition, I develop deep relationships with my classmates while we study together. We help each other and make progress together. We share our happiness and sorrows and support each other. There is an old saying that a friend in need is a friend indeed. It’s the support and sharing that make the days cherished.As the development of our society, computer has become an necessity of general families.Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61732 We students also have more chances to play it or use it in our study. However, everything has two sides. Many students are addicted to computer games and spend all their time in playing. Some of them even fail in their study. Therefore, some people argue that playing computer games in harmful to students and it should be prohibited strictly. From my point of view,Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61731 spend some time in computer games will not do harm to us. Firstly, it won’t cost us much time, so our study and rest will not be influenced. Secondly, all work and no play make Jack a dull boy. Although we are busy in our study, it doesn’t mean that we can’t play at all. Some games may be good to us to some extent. I think the one thing we should concern is that we should control ourselves properly. That is to say we can’t play games all the day. We must keep in mind that games are just for pastime and our priority is study.Study is very important for every individual. We acquire more advanced knowledge so as to keep pace with the development of society.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:45 pm