The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

2 posters

DecoNetworks

GreenBarnPromotions
    GreenBarnPromotions

DecoNetworks Empty DecoNetworks

Post  GreenBarnPromotions Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:53 pm

I was wondering if anyone is currently using, or has looked into using DecoNetwork.com? They offer a software as a service that allows you to create a cafepress type environment where you are the printer the fulfills all the orders. Seems like an opportunity for individuals like us have the ability to "print on anything".
    rderouen
    rderouen

DecoNetworks Empty DecoNetwork

Post  rderouen Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:06 am

I've done a little looking into this and the website looks very capable. The only problem that I found was in the screenprinting. It would be very easy for a user to create a design that cannot be printed without a DTG printer. They said they are working on making this more controllable. I was concerned that it would generate orders that I would have to decline. Also, it's not cheap. You should be prepared to put forth some pretty extensive marketing to draw customers or it could very easily cost more than you bring in.
    GreenBarnPromotions
    GreenBarnPromotions

DecoNetworks Empty Re: DecoNetworks

Post  GreenBarnPromotions Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

I actually took the plunge a few days ago with DecoNetwork. So far, I must say I am very impressed with the technology. We do have a DTG printer, so I plan on leveraging it for that specific tool. I'll share more about it as I get deeper into it.

Josh Smith
    GreenBarn Promotions

Sponsored content

DecoNetworks Empty Re: DecoNetworks

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:14 pm