The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

What to put on the back of a business card?

Admin
    Admin

What to put on the back of a business card? Empty What to put on the back of a business card?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Hello PAPers….

We are looking for input on the back side of our business cards….

Currently, we have a list of about 12 type of items we offer: Apparel, pens drinkware, magnets, ect…, all done by the great Sherri Paxton… A quick side note…we still get great comments about our logo and cards from everyone….but the ones that amaze us the most are the ones from suppliers. They see dozens of logos and when they make a great remark about ours…..well it makes us think of Sherri…Thanks again…

Anyway, back to the back, what have others put on the back side that has worked? Discounts? Quotes? Taglines?

Would love to hear about it….

Thanks….

Becky & Jerry Eizen

Jazzy Promotional Products

Southfield, MI

O: 248-565-1234

F: 248-564-0893
    Admin
    Admin

What to put on the back of a business card? Empty Re: What to put on the back of a business card?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Admin
    Admin

What to put on the back of a business card? Empty Re: What to put on the back of a business card?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:49 pm

How about services: like fund raisers, employee reward programs, safety programs, that kind of thing?

Charlie Ferver & Pamela Carr
    WeaveWood Ink
    Bradenton FL
    941-779-6053
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:49 pm

I had examples of items available (but there are just too many), so I changed it to the types of customers that products are good for.

Custom Designed Promotional Products For

Business • Schools • Fundraising • Tradeshows

Clubs & Organizations • Weddings & Parties

Sports Teams • Temples & Churches • Special Events

And Much More...

Dan Strauss, Owner

Pacific Promotional Products

Fremont, California

510-366-5082

www.PacificPromoProducts.com
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Like you, we have a list of products which helps people understand what we do.

Bonnie

Logarrow Marketing

Shingletown CA
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi Guys,

We have a basic outline of our services and a tagline. We did make sure to leave part of the card blank so they could be written on. Our first cards had no room.

Dave & Robin Van Acker
    Print DR Promotions, Inc.
    Livonia, MI
    734-513-6962
    printdrpromos.com
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Hi There is a section on EndColumn.com where some Papers have posted photos of their business cards. It is under "you show me yours....." I didn't name it! LOL

Grace Hansen

Silver Line Ink

248-765-6560
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Since I have the flexibility of printing my own bcards from either HEAVY card stock or credit card size plastic, the backs vary according to whom the receiver of the card will be. Attached is a pdf as an example.

Adam Blath

www.inkit.us Home of the Laser Alignment Tool for your pad printer, screen printer and more...

VZimprints.com an INK IT ON ANYTHING .com Company
    Chesterfield, Virginia 23832
    804 814-5890
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 pm

I just put the top 10 job types I've done since last business card order, and add and so much more. Also, a line to say we are promo product consulants and they get more bang for their buck with us.

My .02,
    Mark
    I'll make you FAMOUS!
    Mark Gomez 559-259-3188
    Carolyn Gomez 559-285-7394
    No Limits Printing, Fresno, CA

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:02 am