The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

30 Year Reunion

Admin
    Admin

30 Year Reunion Empty 30 Year Reunion

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Need some interesting suggestions for under $5.00. 30 year reunion. I was thinking wheel chair shaped stress balls, but I don't think they make them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Melissa Redmond
    Competitive Promotions
    East Lansing, MI
    Admin
    Admin

30 Year Reunion Empty Re: 30 Year Reunion

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Not sure how interesting a mouse pad is, but we have an order for a 25th class reunion. Since the school logo has changed over the years, they wanted their old logo on it. We worked that from an old yearbook. They thought it was something that was useful, and would not be thrown out.

Make it a great day,

Roberta Pfeiffer
    Priceless Printworks, LTD
    Grayslake, IL.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Make pins using photos taken from the year book...you think you will remember what everyone looks like, but it's amazing what time can do to your body in 30 years!
    susan
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Don't have an answer, but maybe I can add some fuel to the think tank. 30 years ago was 1979 (or 1980 if the reunion is next year). What was going on, then? (Jimmy Carter was president, the American Embassy in Tehran was taken over, ...) What did we wear? (At my college, getting a pair of those Canadian jeans with the hugely flaired legs was a big deal.) Music? (Disco fading, New Wave growing, rock-a-billy-- how many times did you hear 'Amy, what you want to do?' coming from someone's dorm room or one of the frats?) If you graduated from high school in 1979 you are now 47 or 48 (give or take). What do people in our age group like? Haha- well, the business card magnifiers for the over 40 eyes would probably be popular, in spite of the reminder of our age. Pill boxes? C'mon, Grace, we're not there just yet! I think Rubik's cube didn't come out until the early 80's but it would still be relevant to this age group.

Have I sparked anyone's memory?

-- Heidi

Heidi Schulze
    Upward Promotions
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 pm

I printed bandanas for a family reunion with the theme they wanted. Each family “branch” had a different color bandana. It was easy and really inexpensive – plus something they used after the reunion was over.

Martha Anne

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:42 am