The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

2 posters

Brother 541

GreenBarnPromotions
    GreenBarnPromotions

Brother 541 Empty Brother 541

Post  GreenBarnPromotions Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:21 pm

I have had my Brother 541 for about 2 months now, and let me tell you, it was worth EVERY penny. We have printed approximately 2000 shirts on it, and it has performed perfectly.

The only limitation is that it does not print white ink, so you can't print black shirts with it, but really, it's just an education process with the customer to tell them they really want a lighter color.

This machine truly does make smaller print runs more profitable, and opens up numerous doors.

Josh Smith
    GreenBarn Promotions
    Marti
    Marti

Brother 541 Empty Anajet

Post  Marti Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 am

We purchased an Anajet DTG in April. It prints on both light and dark colors. Like any other piece of equipment there is a period of learning the equipment. We love the Anajet because it gives more choices to our customers. The Brother is a great DTG printer. The person who use to do our DTG printing has a Brother and always did a great job for us.
    We did a lot of research of DTG printers available. As far as we know we are the only DTG printer in our area to be able to offer printing on dark shirts which we believe gives us a great advantage in our business. We are doing more DTG printing now than any thing else. Maybe we have finally found a profitable nich for our company.
    GreenBarnPromotions
    GreenBarnPromotions

Brother 541 Empty Re: Brother 541

Post  GreenBarnPromotions Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Hey Marti,

I agree 100% on the ability to print on dark colored shirts being an advantage. As I mentioned, we currently have the Brother 541 and it only prints on light colored shirts. It is definitely a limitation, and will ultimately impact our profitability. We are currently waiting on our DTG distributor to get their hands on some of the new Brother printers, the 782. This printer will handle two shirts at a time, and will be able to print on darks.

Glad to hear you've found a profitable niche, I think we are right there with you!

Josh Smith
    GreenBarn Promotions
    Marti
    Marti

Post  Marti Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Josh,
    Good luck with the 782 and hope you will be able to get it soon. I know it will be a great boost for you.

Marti Albers
    Around Tuit Promotions
    Hernando MS
    662-812-6030

Last edited by Marti on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelled word)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:50 pm