The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

Levis Adjustable Hats Louis Vuitton Adjustable Hats

usajack

Levis Adjustable Hats Louis Vuitton Adjustable Hats Empty Levis Adjustable Hats Louis Vuitton Adjustable Hats

Post  usajack Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:22 am

In our daily life,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 99 most of us have the experience of helping strangers, like giving directions to a lost boy or giving our seats to an elderly lady on a bus. What a great feeling it is to see a smile on others’ faces!Christian Loubout Men Shoes 98 As an old saying goes, “Give roses to others and the lasting fragrance will remain in your hand.” Therefore,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 97 it is necessary to help others. Last Monday,we had a school meeting and our headmaster spoke highly of a kind boy,whose name is LiHua.The boy is a Junior high school student.we all respect him very much because of his kindness.One day, LiHua went to school by bus as usual. Michael Kors Handbags 485when he was ready to get on the bus,he saw a thief stealing a woman's wallet,and there is a knife in his hand. LiHua was afraid that the thief would hurt other people on the bus. Suddenly, Michael Kors Handbags 484a good idea came to his mind. He walked to the woman and said" Mum,I want to use your mobilphone''. Soon, the woman realized what happened and replied,"ok, I will give it to you". The driver noticed the thief. Michael Kors Handbags 483He drived the bus to the police station. At last, the thief was under control. Later, the woman sent a letter to our school to express her thanks to Li Hua.Though I am a senior high school student,Ymcmb Adjustable Hats
    I cant do as well as LiHua. His kindness touched me,including all of you. As we all know, a kind heart is important for everyone. Kindness can make the world more beautiful and more lovable. Polo Adjustable HatsIn other words, if the world is a cup,kindness is like cofee, which makes the world meaningful. During the gathering, we share our lives with others and care about each other. Of course, big meals are necessary.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:53 am