The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

DC Have Size Hats Monster Energy Have Size Hats

usajack

DC Have Size Hats Monster Energy Have Size Hats Empty DC Have Size Hats Monster Energy Have Size Hats

Post  usajack Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 am

Good morning, everyone!Christian Loubout Men Shoes 77 My Name is Lu Xin. I am so happy to stand in front of you to introduce myself.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 78 I am thirteen years old. I graduated from the No.1 Primary School of our city. I like reading books and playing badminton. Christian Loubout Men Shoes 76I hope we can take exercises after class. Besides, I like watching movies and listening to pop music. I am sure there are some classmates have the common interests with me. Therefore, we can communicate with each other. In primary school, I did well in Chinese but math is not so good. Michael Kors Handbags 463I hope I can make progress in middle school. I am very excited to be a classmate of you and I hope we can make progress and have good days together.Hello! My best friend, Michael Kors Handbags 464we have not seen for a few weeks. A few days ago, I held a party in my house. There were a lot of friends coming to the party. Michael Kors Handbags 462We played games, sang popular songs and had a big meal. But I felt unhappy during the party, for I failed to invite my best friend, you. I write this letter to get your forgiveness for my mistake. I know you are fairly broad-minded.This July, Boston Red Sox HatsI graduated from primary school. I was enrolled to a good middle school. Therefore, I had a happy and leisure summer holiday. In the middle of July, I attended to a summer camp. It’s about English. There were twenty five students in the camp. We all like English very much. Together,Texas Rangers Hats we studied and played. There were many activities, team work or single performance. We tried our best to put ourselves into this big family. Most of the time, we talked to each other in English. If we really don’t know how to express in English, we could ask for

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 pm