The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

burberry handbags outlet chanel handbags

usajack

burberry handbags outlet	 chanel handbags Empty burberry handbags outlet chanel handbags

Post  usajack Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 am

Firstly, perseverance let people step closely towards success. Most people want to make a big difference to prove their value.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 66 People who set their goal and keep moving would make their dream come true. However, there are some people who set their goal but they stop at the difficulty would fail in the end. I think the difference between success and failure is perseverance. Christian Loubout Men Shoes 65If we have perseverance, even if we are not clever, we will make a great difference, but if we not, we are doomed to lose. Christian Loubout Men Shoes 64As we all know, Edison is a great inventor in the world. However, before he invented the bulb, he kept trying for tens of thousands of times to find a suitable wire. Let us imagine, if he gave up at the 999th, then how he couldn’t become so successful. So, I strongly believe that perseverance produces success.Secondly, there is also a kind of people who are born with cleverness, I think they are lucky. Nevertheless, if they don’t make a hard work on their way to their goal,Michael Kors Handbags 451 they, absolutely, will become loser. Whether we are gifted for intelligent, we must be hard-working so as to success. Michael Kors Handbags 452I regard hard-working as an efficient approach to be successful because I believe ‘pains and gains’. As for those who do not make great efforts on work, failure follows. In old times, there is a clever boy who can make excellent poem when he can talk. When his father found the little child’s cleverness, he just let the child make poems to show around while never let the boy learned anything. When the boy grew up, people forgot him because he lost the ability to compose poems and became ordinary as others. From this matter, we can see that only by hard-working can we get knowledge and make a good future.Michael Kors Handbags 450With time goes by, it becomes a bit hard for me to remember everything about myself at the first day of my college life. However, there was one thing for sure that I did feel quite excited and curious about my university. There is no doubt that students like me have struggled for a long time so that can be permitted to enter the university.Bringing with expectation, I got into Zhejiang Gongshang University. Generally speaking, it's an interesting and fantastic place for us to study and live in. Every day a series of outgoing people get into my eyesight. Curious and out of politeness, I'd talk to them heart to heart. Here I make friends with my new classmates from everywhere around China. What's more, time and weather permitting,Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Hats I will enjoy jogging or playing basketball with my classmates on the playground, tired but happy. When staying in dormitory, I choose to read news online and sometimes watch a film for relaxing. However, a good student can never leave his study behind. When it comes to study, hard problems never upset me, instead they arouse me. Rather than ignoring it,Minnesota Twins Hats I'd think carefully for a while and ask my classmates for help.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:12 pm