The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

Jimmy Choo Sandals jimmy choo shoe

usajack

Jimmy Choo Sandals jimmy choo shoe Empty Jimmy Choo Sandals jimmy choo shoe

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:02 am

Many factors can account for this situation. In the first place, foreign language has increasingly become a necessary skill in many work areas.Nike Shox R2 Shoes ID: 50797 As a result, in order to hunt a good job, most students have to pay much more attention to learning foreign language than learning Chinese. Moreover, many universities have marginalized the importance of learning Chinese. Consequently, Nike shox TL Shoes ID: 40189students have less opportunity to get in touch with the Chinese and Chinese culture. Due to this ignorance for Chinese, Nike shox TL Shoes ID: 40188the study of Chinese is on the decline.In view of this situation, some effective measures should be taken at once. For one thing, Nike shox TL Shoes ID: 40191the government and other related organizations should give publicity to the importance of learning Chinese so that more and more people and the next generation can understand. For another, university should continue to develop the Chinese course and provide various chances for students to study Chinese. Finally, as the future of our motherland, we should make some contributions to spread our language and culture.Nowadays, college marriage has increasingly become a public concern as more and more married students appear in campus. Many people hold that college students should be allowed to get married while some don’t approve.Those who are in favor of college marriage point out that getting married is a basic right of human beings. Nike shox TL Shoes ID: 40190In addition, they argue that getting married can meet the biological and emotional needs and that will make great contribution to study.However, those who stand in the opposite side figure out that school is a place to study but not to get married or be in love. And students who get married in college will bring some bad effects to their studies. Furthermore, college marriage will bring more difficulties for campus spirit development. What’s more, if the marriage is broken, they would be hurt in both physical and mental.
    As far as I am concerned, Nike Shox R2 Shoes ID: 50798college students should not be allowed to get married too early. For one thing, most colleges students are not mature enough to deal with the relationship in marriage. For another, most students are financially unable to establish their homeNike shox TL Shoes ID: 40187. It’s well known to all that interest plays an important role in one’s life.An old saying goes: “Interest is the best teacher.Nike Shox R2 Shoes ID: 50796” I quite agree with this idea. I began to be crazy about English when I was a little girl. I got interested in foreign cultures and customs in particular. To meet my curiosity, I read English stories everyday. It seems to be the best “meal” of a day. As a result, I make great progress in English learning. Interest is the key to success.Nike Shox R2 Shoes ID: 50799 A person who is interested in something will devote himself to it. Meanwhile, a big miracle will be made.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:30 am