The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

burberry women shoes outlet

usajack

burberry women shoes outlet Empty burberry women shoes outlet

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 am

Good morning,Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39363 my admirable teacher and my dear fellows. My name is Qing Cheng and I’m in my 17 years old. I graduated from theTianTaoMiddle school,Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39362 which is one of the best middle schools in my city. Its campus is as beautiful as ours. My favorite subject is math, because it’s a complicated subject that drives a lot of students crazy. But I am a student who likes challenges and I can feel great achievement when I solve a math problem. Besides, I like various extra curricular activities,Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39361 because they can bring me a colorful life. In my opinion, study is just a part of our life, so that we should not be constrained by it. The most important is that I am happy to be a classmate of you. I hope we can study as well as play together.Nowadays, every student pays enough attention to study habit because of its importance. As for me, I have three ways to improve my study habits.Firstly, make a plan for my study. The plan, I think, should include both the timetable, the regular and extra practice items. And the plan should be updated according to the progress of my study from time to time.Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39360 Once the plan made, I follow it strictly.Secondly, make full use of the time in the class. I take notes of the important points of every class.Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39630 I do not talk about anything that has nothing to do with the class. More importantly, I pay all my attention to the class and listen to the teacher carefully.Thirdly, critical study is also very important. It means that we should not accept anything blindly and with careful thought. Everything is not absolutely correct in the world and everything is changing. We can find many answers to a question. Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39631If we think critically, we may find many possibilities to solve a problem.This picture tells us the attitude of some people towards safety problems. Since they have the one-sided view towards the safety problems, they ignore these problems in our real life. They are just like the blind men in the story of "The Blind Men and the Elephant."Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39356 In fact, safety problems are everywhere around us.So the picture shows some people are much worried about their safety problems. But they do not think about the problems in a wise way. They do not want to work out some effective ways to solve these problems. They just only care about their own problems blindly. Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39359But, in fact, what they are doing is very dangerous to their safety because, as the picture tells us, coconuts on the coconut tree may fall down anytime and hurt them.In my opinion, they are very near-sighted and their behavior is foolish.Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39357 We should take everything into account when we are thinking and doing. We should learn how to analyze the concrete problems in a concrete way. At the same time, we should do something to make our environment safe. When something bad happens,Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39358 we should take some effective measures to reduce the harm or damage to the minimum. Also we should launch some campaigns to raise people's awareness to safety.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:55 pm