The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

dior men shoes online dior men shoes sale

usajack

dior men shoes online	 dior men shoes sale	 Empty dior men shoes online dior men shoes sale

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:51 am

Because of the social competition,Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60225 we have no choice but to seize every opportunity to learn more . In addition, we equip ourselves with more knowledge to make our country more and more powerful.Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60224 Knowledge is power, so everyone should try best to be a successful learner.Successful learners are similar in many aspects. Firstly, successful learners are supposed to be independent, active, careful, Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60223and responsible and so on. Secondly, successful learners take an active attitude towards study. Thirdly, successful learners apply what they have learned to practice.If you want to be successful learners, you should be interested in study. Interest is the best teachers. You should concentrate on your study and keep a balance between study and entertainment.Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60222 What’s the most important thing is that you should develop some good learning habits. What’s more, don’t depend on your teachers and books and never give up.Many people like traveling by plane, but I don’t like it because an airport is usually far from the city. I have to get there early and wait for hours for the plane to take off and it is often late. During the flight, the window can’t be opened. Besides, the food on the plane is not good. Planes are fast,Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61740 but they still take hours to go out of the airport and into the city.I like traveling by train. I think trains are safe. Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61739Railway stations are usually in cities. If I am late for the train, I still could catch another one. I can walk around in the train and open the windows. I can see many interesting things on the way.I also like cars. I can start your journey whenever I want to, and I don’t need to get to a railway station or bus stop. Also I can carry many things with in a car. But sometimes there are too many cars on the road.Lin Hao, in face of so great a catastrophe, did not evade but gave his hands to his classmates. It was his confidence and calmness that gave others the second life. I am proud of him. Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61738To be honest, Lin Hao is my little hero in my heart.Bernard Shaw has ever said a word. "Those who have confidence can transform smallness into greatness and make mediocre things look beautiful''. In another word, self-confidence is the first step to success.Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60226 Thus, no matter when and what, we do not allow ourselves to be discouraged. Lin Hao's experience tells us that confidence is very important to us. It also reminds me of my own experience during the first year of senior middle school. After I entered senior school, I found it really hard for me to learn math well. There were so many problems which I didn't understand that I did badly in exams. Both my parents and math teachers believed that I couldn't learn math well. Nike Shox Agent Men Shoes ID: 61737One day I met a difficult problem which took me nearly an hour to work it out. Nonetheless,I realized that I was the only one in my class to work it out! That really built up my confidence in math. Finally I became very good at math and my mah teacher was surprised by my progress. It was confidence that helped me overcome the difficulty.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 am