The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

cheap android homme shoes

usajack

cheap android homme shoes Empty cheap android homme shoes

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:51 am

If a person wants to be successful, Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60229the first thing to do is to get confidence, as success is the body of confidence.
    I'll never forget the rainy day which I knew my best friend, QiaorongOn a rainy day, I failed in the Chinese. When I was crying quietly in the rain, Qiaorong came and told me, “Don’t be sad, no cross no crown. Believe that where there is a will, Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60228there is a way. Cheer up! I believe you'll succeed sooner or later." With these words, she patted me on the shoulder and took me into the classroom. Later, the rain stopped, and I saw beautiful rainbow appear and the sun was shining. Everything became wonderful and l gave her a big smile.Since then we have been the best friends. We share happiness and sorrow with each other. We work hard together and have made great progress.Friendship is something we can't describe well in any language, Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60227but friendship does play an important role in our daily life and a good friend has a great influence on us.More and more high school students go to find part-time jobs to earn money to support themselves. People have different opinions about this phenomenon.Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60230It has advantages as some people consider it can help students become independent and reduce the economic burdens on their parents. And it can improve their social communication skills. The students can practice what they learn at school in part-time jobsBut it still has some disadvantages, if a student spends too much time doing part-time job, Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60232he or she will certainly fail to concentrate on study. And sometimes their jobs have nothing to do with what they learn in school. Besides, their early contact with society adds greater worries to their parents.
    In my mind, students at high school should focus on their study with all their hearts. Remember study is first and part-time jobs second.Why am I so unlucky? Why things are always getting worse? Air Shox R6 Men Shoes ID: 79595Why God never favor me? Every time when I hear things like these, I just keep silent, for we couldn't get anything in complain, and then I learn to be appreciated.
    One day I stayed in a condition where I just felt nervous or worse, be mad. I only looked forward to finding a hole and hided myself. Maybe I am too fragile Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60226,easy to be hurt .When I stayed in a corner and was so scared, a friend of mine came to me ,and said :"In this world, nothing can daunt us, in addition to our own. Anyway, I will stand by you." I just cried but didn’t realize how it would influence me in the future.We always complain blindly, not knowing much happiness flows. There are many things we couldn't predict, Air Shox R6 Shoes ID: 60231and we don't know how tomorrow will be. However, cherish what you have now and things would be better.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:12 am