The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

Inexpensive, low quantity thank you gifts

Admin
    Admin

Inexpensive, low quantity thank you gifts Empty Inexpensive, low quantity thank you gifts

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:47 pm

I have an organization that has monthly guest speakers. They want ideas on inexpensive low quantity thank you gifts. They want something perceived as nice, but not expensive. Coffee mugs and similar items are not what they are looking for.

Has anyone ran across items such as that?

Thank you

Bill Bell

Write On Custom Promotions
    Admin
    Admin

Inexpensive, low quantity thank you gifts Empty Re: Inexpensive, low quantity thank you gifts

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:48 pm

You've really got to narrow down the meaning of 'inexpensive' and the real quantity they have in mind. The speaker gifts I've had requested ran anywhere from $15 to $50 each, with quantities of maybe 20. Although your group has speakers monthly, sometimes they might have two speakers, or some other event where they can use an extra gift, which helps get you the minimum order quantity.

Depending on your price requirement, Howard Miller often has nice desk clocks on sale in the $15- $20 range, and the Howard Miller name gives it a high perceived value. My customers have also used USB drive/ laser pointer combos, once we did the engraved rosewood pen & pencil set in a rosewood box from Hub Pen, engraved paperweights, etc. It also helps to know what field of expertise the speakers have. If it's a common theme, you can select gifts based on that.

Hope this helps.

-- Heidi

Heidi Schulze
    Upward Promotions
    Admin
    Admin

Inexpensive, low quantity thank you gifts Empty Re: Inexpensive, low quantity thank you gifts

How many, what is budget?

Mary Fister

Golden Promotional Products
    Admin
    Admin

I sure didn't give enough info. I would want to keep it around $20 or less in quantities of 50 or less.

Thanks

Bill

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 am