The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

2 posters

In reponse to Connie Briggs

GreenBarnPromotions
    GreenBarnPromotions

In reponse to Connie Briggs Empty In reponse to Connie Briggs

Post  GreenBarnPromotions Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Some of you may have seen the note sent by Connie Briggs. In response, we, in no way, want to compete with Press A Print. They are doing a great job within the confines of their operating plan. We at Green Barn Promotions are persuaded that just because of the nature of their business, they are obligated to restrict the promotional business model. While we believe that they provide a "beginning" for the promotional business, we have discovered ways to remove the barriers and move the business ahead...dramatically. We are happy to share our ideas with you and are eager to have you share your ideas on the forum! Please enjoy the warm welcome to the Big Orange web site and please note the free 2 dozen t-shirt drawing
    Marti
    Marti

In reponse to Connie Briggs Empty PAP/Big Orange

Post  Marti Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 am

PAP has been a big help to us in getting our business going and I have nothing but KUDOS for them. They are a great bunch of people and intend to keep in close contact with them as we grow with our business. I feel they still have a lot to offer in learning and guidance. I jointed here to see what other things there are to learn and expand even further my knowledge of the business. I believe both forums have a lot to offer all PAPers.

I would like you to know that I do like the way this is set up and can quickly find the catagory I am looking for or I can just read everything if I have the time.
    Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 pm