The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

2 posters

Hi, from Huntington Beach, CA

D&E CustomPrints

Hi, from Huntington Beach, CA Empty Hi, from Huntington Beach, CA

Post  D&E CustomPrints Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:39 pm

What a great idea to have a forum for us PAPs...My name is Dennis and my wife and I got into this last August. We have the Screen Printer and Pad Printer but don't use the Pad Printer. I just added an embroidery machine and learning the hard way on things but it's still pretty cool. Our business is starting to pick up. I teach and coach wrestling so, only since march I've been really trying to market our business. Looking forward to the summer to increase business even more since school is out. Anyway, I think this is great and am looking forward to this forum.

Dennis Piramo
    D&E Custom Prints
    Huntington Beach, CA 92647
    www.dandecustomprints.com
    info@dandecustomprints.com
    GreenBarnPromotions
    GreenBarnPromotions

Hi, from Huntington Beach, CA Empty Re: Hi, from Huntington Beach, CA

Post  GreenBarnPromotions Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Howdy Dennis,

Glad you like the idea of this forum. I think it can be a really great tool for all of us.

We too got the pad printer, and ours is currently sitting in the barn. I'm sure it's a money maker for some out there, but I decided it wasn't where I wanted to focus my efforts. We recently purchased a DTG printer, and that has been fantastic. Have looked a little at embroidery, but I don't think the timing is right yet.

As we grow this site, please feel free to post your questions/comments both here and on paptech. That will ensure that you get maximum exposure to your posts, as well as ensuring that we grow our knowlege base here on "The Big Orange".

Have a great day!

Josh Smith
    GreenBarn Promotions