The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

Plastic Wrap

Admin
    Admin

Plastic Wrap Empty Plastic Wrap

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:35 pm

I am looking for guidance and there is no better place that the Orange Group!!

I am looking for plastic wrap that can be printed on to go around a product. You usually see this around a set of kitchen towels where the towels are bunched together and the firm plastic holds everything together and gives you all the info regarding the product. I tried to explain the best that I could. Does anyone know where you can get this type of plastic wrap?

Thank you
    Donna Quam
    J&D Embroidery
    Admin
    Admin

Plastic Wrap Empty Re: Plastic Wrap

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi Donna,

Tyler Tape and Label sells tape with your company info on. I bought some as a self promo/office supply when I am packing products to ship or re-taping to deliver to my client. People have commented on how great it looks. It is white with my logo and phone #. It comes in different sizes (just like packing tape does) and you can do it in different colors.

Call Berta Hughes at 800.231.8806.

Carolyn Murphy
    First Coast Impressions, LLC
    Hilliard, Florida

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:32 am