The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

3 posters

Hello from Your Name Here Promotions, Ohio

stephvnstn

Hello from Your Name Here Promotions, Ohio Empty Hello from Your Name Here Promotions, Ohio

Post  stephvnstn Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:17 am

Hello to all. My name is Stephanie and I am the owner/opeator of Your Name Here Promotions in Hamilton, Ohio. I am doing this full time and my husband works full time plus and helps when I need it. We bought the end of April 2009, so we are very new to this. We bought the whole package then added on the Rhinestones at training. We are focusing on the cheerleading and gymnastics markets, but my parents own a bar and restaurant, then my husband owns a business and both of his brother's have their own. To say the least we are all self employed. My favorite thing so far is the Rhinestone, I absolutely LOVE it. And Don from Press a Print is so helpful if I ever have any questions. I look forward to meeting people and appericate all the help that is given out.
    Admin
    Admin

Hello from Your Name Here Promotions, Ohio Empty Re: Hello from Your Name Here Promotions, Ohio

Post  Admin Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to "The Big Orange"! Sounds like you've got a lot of opportunity to leverage the "friends and family" angle to get started. Have you started reaching out to other businesses and organizations in your community?

~Josh
    GreenBarn Promotions
    stephvnstn

Hello from Your Name Here Promotions, Ohio Empty Re: Hello from Your Name Here Promotions, Ohio

Post  stephvnstn Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi Josh,

I am working with a gymnastics company and am in the process of making a catalog with the Rhinestone options and we are doing parties like tupperware for people to make their own shirts. We have had alot of interst so hopefully it will go ok. We are excited.
    2spromos

Hello from Your Name Here Promotions, Ohio Empty Welcome

Post  2spromos Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:33 am

Welcome to the Orange Family. It can be a very helpful place. We are in our second year and doing pretty well as we just landed a contract with Sears, yes as in Sears and Roebuck. Not to mention all the little companies in between. Very Happy cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:02 am