The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

nike kobe 7 nike kobe 8 nike

usajack

nike kobe 7	 nike kobe 8	 nike	 Empty nike kobe 7 nike kobe 8 nike

Post  usajack Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 am

What's more, my present work is an apple tree,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 82 which is very tall. But there are so many apples in the tree. If I want to eat the apples, Christian Loubout Men Shoes 84I should climb up the tall tree at first. It seems a little difficult to me, but it's worth doing. I'm still young, and I'm so strong and powerful enough to live and fight. I believe I can taste the sweetest apples by my hard work.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 83I do hope that everyone in the University can pass the course they take , but I think that the only way to pass is to work hard . Teacher should not tolerance students’ poor perform in the course or sympathy with the situation after fail the exam and let students pass the course . This action do not good to students themselves and is bad to the society .Firstly ,Michael Kors Handbags 470 if student who do not go to the class , never listen to the teacher , do not finish the homework can pass the course, it is unfair to the diligent student . Also , this phenomenon will make some students lost the passion of studying . No matter good or bad student can all pass the course so who cares what the course about. Students will never go to the classroom early in the morning and stay late at night for studying . In this case ,the good may become best and the bad become worse , that helps nothing to the education but produce more so called “bachelor” to the society .Michael Kors Handbags 469 It just like paying the school fee to buy the diploma . Secondly , education need to be serious to the student and ensure they do well in the course , but not ensure they pass all the course . Students who perform badly would fail the course is good for students’ personal development and good for the society because it encourage student to work hard so that they can get the degree Michael Kors Handbags 468. By students’ hardworking , they can learn things quickly , that make them have the ability to get a job and manage it .Thirdly,University is a slice of society ,no pain no gain , student should have deeply understand of the important of diligence . School should punish the negative behaviors and praise the positive .All in all , students who perform badly should fail the course to encourage the hardworking students and ensure student learn more during the school time . Indirectly , it will make students’ school life become meaningful and full of challenge .My name is Jason, a college student from Changsha University. I'm crLouis Vuitton Adjustable Hatsazy about travelling. Through travelling, I can learn more knowledge and know the world better. Last winter vacation, I traveled to Guangzhou by myself.I went there by plane. I got on the plane at 10 o’ clock that morning. Since this was my first time to take the plane, I was filled with joy. From the plane window, I could enjoy a unique scene of the white cloud, pretty sky and the bright sun. How marvelous it was! It seemed that I wandered in the paradise. The air hostesses were friendly and warm-hearted. They offered their best service to us with their beautiful smiles. And they also helped us heart and soul when we found it necessary. I regarded them as the most beautiful angels that I had ever seen.Football Adjustable Hats Thus, I had great fun time on the plane.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:25 am