The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

nike max air max 180 nike air max 180 ii

usajack

nike max air max 180 nike air max 180 ii Empty nike max air max 180 nike air max 180 ii

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 12:52 am

Everyday,Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39484 we must talk to others to give and get information, but how can we communicate with others? Some people claim that theyAir Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39483 don’t know what to say and how to speak to others, strangers especially. I think first you should find a topic that both of you are interested in. Then, pay attention to your manners, speed, pitch, expressions and your body language. You should make others feel comfortable, so that they are willing to talk to you. Last but not the least, being a good listener.Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39482 Listening to others shows your respect to them. Only when they heard, they want to talk. So do you. Before you talk, listening to others first.I think childhood is the happiest period in life, because there are few troubles and worries at that time. The only thing we worry about is our study. Therefore, it’s a time for fun and enjoyment. In my memory,Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39481 my childhood was colorful and interesting. I was born in the countryside, and I didn’t have many toys, just like other kids in my hometown. But as a creative group, we could always make a lot of toys by ourselves, which need no money at all.Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39480 We could get all materials around. Toy-making process is of course very interesting. Sometimes, we might quarrel with other kids because of different ideas, but we would get on well soon. Of course, I was to blame by my parents due to my naughtiness. Sometimes they even banned me out. However, when I remember those things now, I often feel happy rather than sad or angry.Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39478 I will always cherish my childhood in my mind.Generally speaking, life in high school is busy and fulfilling, due to the ultimate goal---College Entrance Examination. Many people say that there is no fun left but bored study and endless exercises. However, as a high school student, I can’t agree with them. Personally, I live a fruitful but happy life in high school. Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39485It can’t be denied that study is my priority that I must spend most of my time and energy on it. Sometimes, study may make me frustrated or even drive me crazy, but I still can adjust my mood to enjoy my life. Besides, I can also get a sense of achievement when I do well in my study or make progress. The most important is that my friends bring much happiness to me and my parents’ care inspires me to go on. I think friends in high school are my best friend forever, Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39479because they know me a lot and witness all of my emotions. They are the persons who grow with me. In addition, teachers in high school care much about our students both in study and life, and classmates are always friendly to each other. Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39476We build deep friendship together. Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29149All of these make up my fruitful life in high school, which I will cherish forever.Air Shox R3 Shoes ID: 39477I hope you didn’t make any plane for this weekend.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:30 pm