The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

cheap jimmy choo sandals

usajack

cheap  jimmy choo sandals Empty cheap jimmy choo sandals

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:17 am

But I do not agree with this opinion, Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39350because sometimes I find many students play the computer games, or talk about love affairs through the Net, Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39630which makesthem fall behind others in study. In my opinion, the Internet should be a good tool for us to communicate with others rather than an invention for fun. What’s more, it will do harm to us instead of good if we spend too much time looking at a computer.In summary,Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39355 it would be very difficult to learn if you don't have a teacher. Also you should pay attention to the importance of working together in a class.So I hope every student values this great invention and makes good use of itNike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39356.With the development of economy, there are more and more vehicles on the streets. Governments at all levels have to do something to solve the problem of heavy traffic in the city.I would like to share with you some ideas about this problem: firstly, Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39354the government should build more roads. This action can decrease the degree of street congestion and make it possible for cars to run faster than ever before. But each coin has two sides. If a city builds too many roads, the streets will occupy much land. We will have little space used for other purposes. So secondly, more special bus lines for public transportation should be added. Thus people can go conveniently everywhere they like; they will not ride bikes or drive cars.Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39353 In this way, the number of cars and bikes on the road will be greatly cut down.Many animals are in danger of dying out. As is shown in the chart, we can see the number of animal species decreases faster and faster and this trend will continue. From 1980 to 2010, at least 1 million animal species have disappeared. Worse still, Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39352more and more wild animals are in great danger. It is not a piece of sensational news; it is a fact, a harsh reality. Unfortunately, we may not see these animals in the near future.From the second picture, we can find some reasons. Why is the number of animal species declining year by year? Apparently animals have become victims of fashion industry.Nike shox R4 size 41-46 ID: 20463 Animal skin has been used to make fashionable clothes and these clothes sell at a high price. So some greedy people begin to kill animals in a large quantity. This irresponsible behavior not only breaks the balance of nature but also endangers the living environment of human beings.As far as I am concerned, something must be done to stop this illegal action. We believe "no buying, no killing". Nike shox R4 size 41-46 ID: 20463First, we must make concerning laws to protect these animals in danger. Second, we must take some measures to protect animals effectively. Animals are our friends and part of our environment. Third, Nike shox R4 size 41-46 ID: 20463we should raise people's awareness to protect animals and our environment. Nike Shox R4 Shoes ID: 39351In this way, we can build a harmonious society and ensure a sustainable development.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:49 am