The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

android homme shoes

usajack

android homme shoes   Empty android homme shoes

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:49 am

However,Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29107 the prices of moon cakes also increase correspondingly. Some people even pay hundreds or thousand yuan to buy a box of moon cake. Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29106 In my opinion, it is totally not necessary. Moon cakes just a tradition of Mid-autumn Festival that owns good meaning. But more and more people regard it as gift to others and some others buy it to show their wealth, or take it as the symbol of status. These are the reasons that increase the prices of moon cakes. I think it’s not a good phenomenon and we should enjoy this tradition or delicious food simply in such a good holiday.It is safe to say that no product can be popular forever in market. A famous brand, however, Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29115 as an intangible asset, will never be old-fashioned. Owning a name brand, others’ products may become yours; otherwise your products will belong to others forever.China, for example, can produce Boeing parts, but these parts have to be used with the Boeing trade mark. Similarly, the Chinese automobile industry, so far, has not reached its own developing capacity, and has to use foreign brands such as Audi, Jetta and Santana, for the automobiles they make.Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29114 This situation poses an immediate threat to Chinese products which may not be able to compete in the international market. The way for the country will either be able to open up completely to foreign products or save the domestic market only for homemade commodities. The disturbing phenomenon is that there are a lot of famous domestic brands in the Chinese market,Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29113 but few have found their way into the international market.Fortunately, more and more Chinese enterprises have begun to understand the philosophy that “he who has a name brand wins the competition” and carries out the famous brand strategy. I will bet that no Chinese are willing to see that all 1.3 billion people drink foreign water,Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29108 take foreign medicine and drive foreign cars. The idea of implementing famous brand strategy, therefore, plays an important role in the country’s material and spiritual civilization.The new semester is coming and I want to make a plan for it.Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29112 Firstly, I will work as hard as before. I really did a good job last term, so I want to keep good as well. During the summer holiday, Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29105I did some previews and I found that the courses are not very hard. Secondly, I will spend more time in reading.Readingis really good to a person, because we can learn a lot from books and broaden one’s horizon. Besides,Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29109 reading can help us think more and deeply. Finally, I will take part in exercises actively and regularly.Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29110 No matter how busy I am, I will set sometime aside to build my body which is the basic of any other things. Moreover, after doing exercise, I feel so fresh and relaxed that I can put my whole heart in doing something, such as study, reading,Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29111 thinking and so on.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:18 pm