The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

3 posters

"Old" PAPer in Colorado Springs

PeakOpps

"Old" PAPer in Colorado Springs Empty "Old" PAPer in Colorado Springs

Post  PeakOpps Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:45 am

Rocky Mountain Greetings!
    I'm Liz Anderson, owner of Peak Opportunities, which I started in November 1998. I have worked it part time, full time, and for the last six years "barely at all" since I have been on active duty and deployed a bunch. I am retired now (that's the good news other than that I don't get any retirement money for another seven years due to being a Reservist and our retirement plan is different!) and am working Peak Opportunities full time.
    Back when I bought my business, all PAP offered was a pad printer so that's all the equipment I have and I'm not even using it since I either broker it out or have somebody else (another PAPer) print it for me. I re-attended training in March 2009 and learned a ton and was delighted to see the additions of some very cool equipment.
    Looking forward to seeing how this forum goes.
    Have a great day!!
    Lix
    GreenBarnPromotions
    GreenBarnPromotions

"Old" PAPer in Colorado Springs Empty Re: "Old" PAPer in Colorado Springs

Post  GreenBarnPromotions Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:24 am

Good Morning Liz,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining. I think there is a lot of opportunity for this forum to be a real asset to owners and their businesses. Am interested if you are looking at purchasing additional equipment from Press-A-Print? Or will you look towards a more "industrial" application? We have added DTG to our line-up, and are looking at the Roland XC-540 vinyl printer/cutter. Both, at least from what we see, open up significant opportunity, and are significantly more efficient.

Have a great day!

~Josh Smith
    Sue
    Sue

Post  Sue Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 am

Hi Liz! I've heard a lot about you from Fred Martin! I look forward to meeting you sometime! Congratulations on your retirement! I'm in Castle Rock, CO, and we have the screen printer, vinyl cutter, and pad printer.

Welcome back!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:57 pm