The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

9" Flyer (Frisbee) w/imprint on the underside - NEED SUPPLIER

Admin
    Admin

9" Flyer (Frisbee) w/imprint on the underside - NEED SUPPLIER Empty 9" Flyer (Frisbee) w/imprint on the underside - NEED SUPPLIER

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Hi all-

I need to have imprinted 9" flyers (frisbees) with the imprint on the underside of the flyer. I've checked with Aakron, Goldbond, Huffermen. None of them imprint the underside or have the capability to do so. I thought about pad printing, but the imprint is a little larger than we can do on the plate. We have thought about a sticker/label, but would prefer the finished look of the imprint.

PLEASE HELP!!!
    Admin
    Admin

9" Flyer (Frisbee) w/imprint on the underside - NEED SUPPLIER Empty Re: 9" Flyer (Frisbee) w/imprint on the underside - NEED SUPPLIER

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 pm

I'd see if there is a PAPer with a pad printer that might do it for you. I would offer, however, I'm in the processing of moving and will not have the pad printer ready to use again for a few weeks.

Cheryl Grabauskas
    CG Promotions
    Admin
    Admin

9" Flyer (Frisbee) w/imprint on the underside - NEED SUPPLIER Empty Re: 9" Flyer (Frisbee) w/imprint on the underside - NEED SUPPLIER

Post  Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 pm

How about trying vinyl? It would look good, and shouldn't add enough weight to effect the flight of the disc. Plus it would have a nice appearance. You might try that as an option.

Ron Pendry

Promise Promotions, LLC

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:20 am