The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

Obey Adjustable Hats Supreme Adjustable Hats

usajack

Obey Adjustable Hats Supreme Adjustable Hats Empty Obey Adjustable Hats Supreme Adjustable Hats

Post  usajack Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:00 am

From the first day I was born to now, many people help me and play important role in my life. But to me,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 27 father is the most important person in my life. In my memory, my father is kind but strict. He always smiles to me and spends a lot of time with me. We can talk to each other in many things. Christian Loubout Men Shoes 25To some extend, we are friends.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 26 However, sometimes he is a father. If I did something wrong, he would point it out directly and ask me to make sure never do it again. Or, when I meet some troubles, he is the first person who gonna help me and encourage me. He always tells me that never give up no matter how bad the situation is. Hold a good wish for the future. I love my father, my friend.Michael Kors Handbags 416Generally speaking, selfishness is not a strange thing to us. It's human nature to be selfishness. However, if everyone puts the selfishness in the first place, it would do great harm to our society.Michael Kors Handbags 415 When comes to troubles, the first thing we consider is to protect ourself. How about others who badly need help. In our society, we do not live alone, but with many other people. Michael Kors Handbags 414Everyone might need support or help from others. Selfishness may be the gap between people that will seperate us from others.It has been deep spring now, but the weather is still comfortable. Today is weekend, three of my friends and I went to the East Lake. Tory Burch Wool HatsWe met each other at 8:00 a.m. and then we started. We went there by bike. It took us forty minutes to get there. We went boating first after we got there. It was really interesting. And then we had a picnic.Louis Vuitton Wool Hats We prepared some meat, vegetables, corns and other food. I like picnic outdoors. It makes me realxed.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:41 pm