The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

Style Wool Hats Obey Wool Hats Wati B Wool Hats

usajack

Style Wool Hats Obey Wool Hats Wati B Wool Hats Empty Style Wool Hats Obey Wool Hats Wati B Wool Hats

Post  usajack Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:09 am

The lesson I like most is history,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 59 because the historical stories are interesting. When I was a little child,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 60 my grandparents often told me the great events in history. In the middle school, we have history lesson. Some of my classmates think that history is uninteresting. And there are many things to remember,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 58 which is hard for them. However, I have different opinions. If you are interested in it, you will find it would be much easier. I like the ancient history of our country most. Our country has a long history, Michael Kors Handbags 449so there are many interesting stories. In addition,Michael Kors Handbags 448 my history teacher is funny and knowledgeable. He always makes the lesson vivid and interesting. I like his lesson very much.I am writing to share my ideas about our English class. Now,Michael Kors Handbags 447 our main material in the class is the textbook, which is reasonable. But I think we can get some other resources, such as English magazines, songs, movies and so on. We can learn the basic knowledge from out textbook, and get some more from other materials. In addition, Pittsburgh Pirates Hatsthose materials are more authentic and practical, which will be useful to our learning. Besides, by doing so, we can get more fun from learning and develop our interest to English. Please take good consideration of my advice. Thank you!Last week, I took part in an English speech contest which was held by our teachers. There were twelve students in the final contest. San Diego Padres HatsI was one of them. Fifteen minutes before my turn, I picked my topic and prepared for it. I wrote down the outlines and organized what I was going to say. However, when I stood in front of all judges and students, I was extremely

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:19 am