The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

louis vuitton adjustable strap louis vuitton adjustable shoulder strap

usajack

louis vuitton adjustable strap	 louis vuitton adjustable shoulder strap	 Empty louis vuitton adjustable strap louis vuitton adjustable shoulder strap

Post  usajack Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:51 am

On the one hand, Christian Loubout Men Shoes 84he is serious on study. Christian Loubout Men Shoes 83Whoever doesn’t finish the homework or cheat in the exam, he will punish him or her badly. Sometimes he will let those students do doble homework or have another exam. Sometimes he will ask those students write reports on that behavior.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 82 But when teaching us in class, he is so patient. It’s the same when asking him questions. On the other hand, he will play with us after class.Michael Kors Handbags 470 Meanwhile, if anyone has any difficuty in study or daily life, he will give a hand without hesitation.I have many friends, but Jim is one of my best friends. He is not handsome, but kind-hearted. We know each other at primary school. He was the tallest in our class at that time. He is good at study and playing basketball, while bad at playing table tennis. Everytime he has delicious food, he will give it to me. Moreover, Michael Kors Handbags 469whenever I feel sad, he will play with me and comfort me. However, he is not spoilt me. For example, everytime I meet difficulties in study, I would like to copy his, but no matter what I say, he never give his homework to me to copy. Instead he teaches how to do it. All in all, no matter what difficulties I meet, Michael Kors Handbags 468he will help me. It is him make me realize that a friend in need is a friend indeed.Maybe you will surprise that my best friend is book. But you don’t need to suspect you hearing, it’s true, book is my best friend. I like reading since I was a child. The knowledge in the book makes me feel enjoyable and peaceful. When I am unhappy, I will go to find my best friend---book. And then I will forget the the things that make me unhappy and attract by the book’s content. From the book, I learn the story of Helen Keller, I know the history in the ancient times, I also know the culture of foreign countries that I have never been. Therefore, I think book will be my best friend forever.Tom is my best friend. Louis Vuitton Adjustable HatsWho is he? He is a dog. He is a special dog. My father give him to me at my 10 year birthday. The moment I saw him, I love him. His fur is white. He is very lovely. He knows how to make me happy. Everyday when I come back from school,Football Adjustable Hats I will play with him. He is also smart. He will drag my quilt if I sleep late. Besides, if my clock doesn’t alarm in the morning, he will bark at me. See, he is so clever that I couldn't help loving him.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:29 pm