The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

burberry handbags cheap louis vuitton handbags

usajack

burberry handbags	 cheap louis vuitton handbags Empty burberry handbags cheap louis vuitton handbags

Post  usajack Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 am

Nowadays,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 93 some university students own a company before their graduation. People have different opinions concerning this issue and the heated discussions are right on their way.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 91 In my opinion of the view, I do not advocate that students have a company before their graduation.There are reasons accounting for my view. First, to manage a company needs a lot of time and energy,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 92 which would influence students’ study. The most important thing for students is to learn something and practice their ability of thinking independently, instead of earning money. Therefore, I advocate students spend more time to learn and think so that they can find their way to live. Second, having a company before graduation is not good for students’ psychological health. Those who have a company before their graduation are most those who are born with a sliver spoon in mouth.Michael Kors Handbags 478 If they are allowed to have a company before their graduation, they will never worry about their job losing and family supporting; never know how to make a living by themselves; and never want to be independent from their parents or other relationships.In short, I do not advocate students have a company before graduation, especially with the help of their relationships.Michael Kors Handbags 477 But I appreciate those who own their companies by their own efforts.The traffic problem is one of the most serious problems in my hometown. Recently, more and more people have private car, but the roads are so narrow that we have to fight against the heavy traffic when we go out. Especially during the rush hours,Michael Kors Handbags 479 cars and buses are unable to move. To make things worse, many people are killed in the traffic accidents. How miserable it is!For the sake of our life and security, some measures must be taken to change the present situation. In the first place, as there are a great many cars, we should control the number of private cars and vehicles and use the public transportation more often. Secondly, the government should widen the roads and build more flyovers, so as to ease the traffic pressure and reduce the traffic accidents. In addition, the undergrounds and light rails should be constructed, so that we can have more choices when going out and do not have to worry about the traffic jams in the future.There are two main disadvantages of advertisements. For one thing, advertisements often mislead us. Most sellers on advertisements boast that their products are superior to other ones in the markets. However, they are inferior in quality. When people fall for the tricks, they can do nothing but complain and regret because they can’t contact the sellers to get compensation after purchasing. For another,Burberry Adjustable Hats advertisements usually take up plenty of time on TV, so we can’t watch any TV programs in a happy mood. What is worse is that many interesting programs are segmented by a lot of boring advertisements, which makes us feel annoyed. But we have to stand.Chanel Adjustable HatsSecond, we should try to find out the reasons why we procrastinate so that we can take actions to eliminate it step by step.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 am