The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

discount louis vuitton handbags coach handbags

usajack

discount louis vuitton handbags	coach handbags	 Empty discount louis vuitton handbags coach handbags

Post  usajack Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:37 am

College life is much different from high school life. In college, we should acquire knowledge as well as improve our integrated abilities.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 102 There are a lot of English classes for us to learn, such as Basic English, Oral English, Listening, Reading, Writing, Christian Loubout Men Shoes 101Translation, Grammar, English Literature, and so on. I enjoy these classes very much. Except English, we have many other subjects to learn. Life seems so busy here but it’s so fruitful for me.After class, I usually go to the English Corner.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 100 There I can practice my oral English by talking with foreigners or chatting with my schoolmates. Now, I’m able to communicate with foreigners well. Sometimes I also take part in some social activities. For instance, last weekend I attended an interesting play. As it was my first performance, I felt a little nervous at the beginning. But when I appeared on the stage, I made every audience laugh happily. I was so proud of myself at that moment, because this was my first achievement.They can enjoy more advantages from this choice. To begin with, living in dormitories provides more conveniences for freshmen and sophomores to interact with their classmates get familiar to their schools and surroundings and get the newest news. That would be helpful in their adapting to the new life and developing their friendships. Second, they can be more concentrated on their study if they live in dormitories. Compared with complex off-campus life, Michael Kors Handbags 488school life which is much more wonderful than ever before is good for students’ concentrating on their study. In addition, Michael Kors Handbags 487in the rest of two years, university students tend to deal with other things instead of academic study only, such as future career planning, pursuing advanced studies and so on. Therefore, leasing a house or apartment outside campus is more convenient for them to receive information, get in touch with realistic society so that they can prepare for their future in advance and find their positions. At the same time, it is a good chance to cultivate their ability in live independently.Michael Kors Handbags 486With the process of the Western Development, a growing number of students are volunteered to be a teacher in western area. In my point of the view, volunteer teaching in the west is beneficial to both the volunteers themselves and the children in the west.For one thing, volunteers can benefit a lot from their volunteer teaching. To help the children in the poor area, they will feel proud and create a sense of achievement; to learn to live in an under-developed area, they will strengthen their living skills and abandon their habit of luxury and waste as well as establish the concept of frugality; to serve as volunteers, they will enjoy the happiness of making a contribution to our society, which is good for their psychological health.Obey Adjustable HatsFor another thing, those children who receive the education can also benefit a lot. Volunteer teaching not only provides a good chance for them to receive education and increase their knowledge but also brings more attention and warm to them.Supreme Adjustable Hats To some extent, the volunteers set a good example to those children in contributing our society.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 pm