The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

cherry bomb hats mad bomb hats

usajack

cherry bomb hats	 mad bomb hats Empty cherry bomb hats mad bomb hats

Post  usajack Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:29 am

Speaking and listening go hand in hand. Christian Loubout Men Shoes 96Whenever someone gives a speech, there is an audience to listen to it. By learning good speaking techniques,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 94 you’ll prepare speeches within audience’s understanding. You will also learn how to listen to other speakers in order to hear all the key points.Giving a speech to a group of people involves a great deal of risk. Christian Loubout Men Shoes 95However, it is true that by learning how to give a speech in front of a group, your self-confidence will grow, which helps you to confident enough to communicate with others and adapt to different situations. To a large extent, success in life depends on your ability to adapt to your environment and feel good about yourself. As we know, many people favor the idea that the college life is free and comfortable, but I’d like to say it’s not true. As a matter of fact, my life in university is so busy that I wonder if my energy is enough. As to my college life, I divide it into four parts, including study, student activitiesMichael Kors Handbags 482, library and the others.Firstly, I want to talk about the study. In my opinion, study is the priority in college. When I received the letter of admission in summer, I knew clearly that what I should do. So I make up my mind to study hard and pursue learning as much as possible. I’m greatly convinced that knowledge can change my life. Michael Kors Handbags 481Therefore, I often go to the quiet study room where many people study there. By working so hard, I get good grades in the exams.Secondly, student activities play an important role in our college life. To be honest, the student Union is a good place where one can develop social skills, get his abilities trained. I take part in many student activities.Michael Kors Handbags 480 For example, I’ m a volunteer, teaching the kids to learn to dance and write. I think it’s meaningful for everyone to give a hand to others. I can also do some jobs in the Student Union, including receiving and sending fast mail, selling papers and magazines. I think they’re unforgettable and worthwhile experiences for me.Thirdly, I also visit the library constantly. It’s said that “shelves of books, oceans of knowledge”, so I read books that I’m interested in. In this way, I can share stories with my new friends and it also changes my horizons .When I’m sad, lost or in trouble, staying the library makes me quiet and comfortable. After all, every life has bad moments as well as good ones, and the library for me is a support in bad moments. So it’s wise choice for me to stay in the library.Finally, I often do other things in my spare time. Gucci Adjustable HatsIn order to alleviate parents’ burden, I often do some part-time jobs and write some articles to earn money. It helps me to be independent and improve my social skills.In short, my life in university is busy but valuable. You can see that study brings me knowledge, student activities improve myself, library changes my horizons, the others things make me independent. They get all my abilities trained. And I see that the chance will come only if you have a prepared mind, Armani Adjustable Hats

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:43 pm