The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

hello kitty hats for sale new era hello kitty hats

usajack

hello kitty hats for sale	 new era hello kitty hats Empty hello kitty hats for sale new era hello kitty hats

Post  usajack Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 am

About an hour later,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 81 I arrived at the White Cloud Airport in Guangzhou. After I got off the plane, I transferred the coach to Guangzhou Railway Station.Christian Loubout Men Shoes 79 My friend Phillip met me there. He was glad to see me again and invited me to have some delicious food in a nearby restaurant. Then we took the subway to his living place. I was very tired on that day but I felt so joyous,Christian Loubout Men Shoes 80 because this was the first time that I had traveled alone.How time flies! My first term in the University elapses quickly and imperceptibly. During this time, there are many meaningful things that impress me deeply.At the beginning of the first term, it was fortunate for me to be admitted into the school art association. In this group, I meet many interesting classmates and make friends with them. Our school wants to popularize art among the students, so there will be some art shows in the theater. It is time that we should do something. Moving props is my main work. Although sometimes it makes me feel tired and exhausted, I am still very happy to do this. By the way, I have watched many large performing teams, like NTCC and The Central Opera House. Their performances were so wonderful and impressive.I also took part in some class activities. I could remember that I went to Aliyun Company as a volunteer. There was a big meeting held by this company.Michael Kors Handbags 467 So our duty was to keep order. During the meeting I met many CEO's and CTO’s. Their speeches were so interesting though I did not know what they said at times.Michael Kors Handbags 465In a summary, I have spent a very fulfilling and significant time in last term. I also have learned a lot from the teachers and classmates. It is a good chance to improve my skills and widen my horizons. Michael Kors Handbags 466I should still work hard in next term.Recently, the haze weather has increasingly been serious and this phenomenon triggers the widespread concern towards air quality. In my view of the point, the best way to improve air quality is to tax the owner of private car.There are reasons accounting for my view. To begin with, there is no denying that gas emission of private car is a great evil of air pollution.To tax the owner of private car will make some contribution to cut down gas emission and improve air quality. Furthermore, the tax also has a great impact on decreasing the rate of car’s increase. Those who have a plan to buy a car will take the tax into account and some of them have to give up their plan. If a lot of people can use public transportation instead of private cars, the air quality will not be so rotten. In addition, taxing for private car is also a warning of environment protection. The notion of environment protection will be brought to public again and an increasing number of people will be awake to the importance of air protection and environment protection and make effort to protect it.Okaland Athletics Hats Finally, the government can use the tax as funds of improving the air quality, which will be a great help to raise fund.Taking above into account, I believe that taxing the owner of private car is the best way to improve air quality. Certainly, we can carry out other methods to improve it at the same time, such as planting trees,MLB Have Size Hat developing public transportation and so on. I advocate that all of us should take pains to protect our environment and we will lead a better life.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 am