The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

women 39 s sandals yves saint laurent women shoes

usajack

women 39 s sandals yves saint laurent women shoes	 Empty women 39 s sandals yves saint laurent women shoes

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:02 am

So this is the plan for the new semester and I am sure I can carry it out step by step.How are you? I have not seen you for a long time.Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29124 I hope you everything is ok. I am writing to you because I am going to theNew Yorkon business and intend to travel theNew Yorkwhere I have been looking forward to going for many years. I wonder if you would like to accompany with me.According to my plan,Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29123 I will stay there for a whole week, one day for visiting customer, another day for enjoying delicious food, four days for sightseeing, the last day for shopping.I invite you to travel with me because I know you want to travel there for a long time.Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29115 In addition, we can help and take care of each other, share the experiences of traveling; the most important is your English is better than me. I need your help. I will cover all your expenses. Please think about my suggestion and whatever your decision is, please let me know.In the English skills, writing is almost the most difficult for students,Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29122 so many of them are afraid of writing. It’s true that writing a good composition requires higher level skills than listening or speaking, but there still are some effective tips to make it good. Firstly, you should clearly know what you are going to write and the focus on you topic and then make an outline. Secondly, pay attention to the spelling and grammar. Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29121 They are not very difficult, but make many students confused, especially the grammar.Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29120 Don’t let these little problems affect your writing. Thirdly, use some phrases appropriately and combine long sentences with short sentences to make your composition sound better. Finally, ensure the depth of your composition. Do not make people feel that you express nothing although you write a long length. Anyway, practice makes perfect. Only the practice help you do well in writing and make progress.I am a student of Class Seven, Grade Two of our school. I am writing to share some advices with you. Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29119We all know that study is the most important task for senior students, so it’s necessary for us to spend most of our time in study. However, proper rest is necessary for us as well. But in our school, we only have a short night to rest, which I think it’s not good to us. I did a survey in our school that collect the ideas about having a longer rest every week.Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29125 Almost all students say that they need more time to rest and relax. Therefore, according the opinions of our students, I would like to advise that set an afternoon and a night for students to have a good rest.Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29116 Proper rest can help students focus on study better.Firstly, the only child is more independent in personality. Lacking of help from others, they are used to dealing with all kinds of things by themselves as much as possible. Thus, Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29117 the only child would be more independent in life and they can endure more setbacks and pressure. In addition, Nike shox R3 size 41-46 ID: 29118when they leave their parents and start to live alone, they would meet fewer difficulties. But the precondition is that they don’t rely on their parents deeply.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am