The Big Orange Owner/Operators

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Big Orange Owner/Operators

A forum for The Big Orange owner/operators to discuss their business's and share/exchange ideas.

yves saint laurent women suits

usajack

yves saint laurent women suits Empty yves saint laurent women suits

Post  usajack Mon May 13, 2013 1:05 am

When I was about to leave,Nike Shox R5 Shoes ID: 39575 I saw a foreigner come in. I thought he could speak Chinese, but then I knew he met some troubles. He wanted to take a bus to Hongkong and all he has was a paper that time, bus destination and destination were written.Nike Shox R5 Shoes ID: 39574 The problem was that there were four bus station in Hongkong, the ticket seller did not know which one he was to go. Therefore,Nike Shox R5 Shoes ID: 39573 I decided to help him. He wanted to go to the downtown of Hongkong, but he did not know which bus destination is in the downtown. So I asked the ticket seller about the information of bus stations. And then the foreigner ask several questions about time, bus station and others. The ticket seller explained to me and then I translated for them. Finally, he got his ticket. He was so happy that I can help. So did I.Time is the most valuable for people, because you can never own it again after it goes. When I was little child, my parents always told me that I should treasure my time. However, Nike Shox R5 Shoes ID: 39572I seldom trusted in them because I thought that I just a little kid and I have plenty of time. But after I went to middle school, Nike shox TL Shoes ID: 40209I changed my view.Nike Shox R5 Shoes ID: 39571 I spend all the day in school, having classes, and after class, I have to spend some time in study. That is to say, I do not have much time to play. Therefore, I realize that time is valuable and I should make a good plan for my life, so that I can live a rich life.In the past two years, my parents took me to travel to many places, including big cities, small towns, famous mountians and so on. Therefore, I like traveling and I hope I can visit to many more places. Since then, I hope I can be a tour guide in the future, so I can travel to many tourist attractions. Besides, I can meet various people and I think communicating with different people is interesting, wchich can broaden my field of vision. I hope they can share their life stories with me so that I can know the general life of a place. Nike Shox R5 Shoes ID: 39570I know it would be a challenging job, but I believe I can do well in my job.Taiwanlies off the east coast ofFujian Province. It’s an island surrounded by the Pacific Ocean to the east, and theEast China Seato the north.Taiwanis the largest island in our country. The island, which is about 3,6000 square kilometers, has a population of over two hundred million. Nike shox TL Shoes ID: 40210There are lots of resources inTaiwan. Its products like banana, rice and tea are well-known all over the world. It has a good environment and mild climate. Nike Shox TL Shoes ID: 40212Thousands of people like to come here for traveling.Taiwanis part ofChina. Most of people settling there come fromFujianandGuangdong. We Chinese all hope thatTaiwancan return to the embrace of the motherland at an early date.To begin with, there are still many people dying of starvation in many poor countries. They don’t have enough food, Nike shox TL Shoes ID: 40211for they have no money. It’s no doubt that eating unhealthily will result in illness. What’s more, people in these undeveloped areas usually lack of proper health care. Thus, infectious diseases like AIDS spreads fast. That is terrible.

uits

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:54 am